Peaceful Sky Peaceful Sky

Other than the slightly odd sounding violin, this sounds really good!

I can't really say much else, though...

Stadler responds:

I've been working with a VERY limited orchestra VST setup here, haha. So I would have to agree with you about the violin. I think it's time to invest in a wider range of sounds!

I'm just glad I updated the horrendous piano sound that I originally uploaded this with. It was BAD.

Thanks again!

The Quest The Quest

This song is very, very well composed!

The song sounds great in itself! The flaws I found would be that it sounds very mechanical... The timing is too perfect, try a few milliseconds variation. Also, the velocities are all the same... Which really sounds mechanical...

(Also, can I have a midi for this? I wanna try making sheet for piano and ocarina...)

Stadler responds:

I completely agree with the mechanical sound you speak of. I was wondering if that would throw people off or not, so thanks for letting me know! I know this style of music depends GREATLY on dynamics and how well it flows, which definitely needs work here, no doubt. In fact, the dynamics are practically nonexistent here, haha. The good thing is that I can continue editing the song and hopefully achieve a more "real" sound. Actually, some ideas are being sparked as I type this, so that's a good sign!

And I can definitely set you up with some midi tracks; I'll try to get those to you very soon!

Thanks for taking interest in my music, I really appreciate the support!

The Keeper The Keeper

I think this song has greatness in it.
As a suggestion, try mastering and sequencing things to be a bit more like "Rainbow Night Sky Highway" (Forgot who it's by, easy to find on YouTube)

What I mean is that it would sound good with a wider sound, with more isolated instruments... A very light mix, so that even drums that are not full strength have strong impact.

(Or another easier way to say it is perhaps 'more floaty dream like', not as heavy...)

Once again, that's just a suggestion. I think it's great as it is too!

RoVeRDude58 responds:

Ah, that's what I wanted to do but I suck so I couldn't :c

I'm don't really know the principles of mastering for liquid dnb. I can't figure out how most producers get that isolated sound. I think it's cuz I don't have the proper tools or plugins. Can't really figure out using what I have and tutorials don't help x.x

And thanks man, I'm glad you like :D

Kainé Absolution Kainé Absolution

This is a really cool song! I never played this NieR, and this is the first time I've heard of it, but even so, this is really good!

It seems to be missing body at some parts, as if missing mids, with just vocals and wubs. I think some glitch beat orchestra or choir for background would do really nicely.

The vocals really stand out! They are really clear on top of everything else; and has big studio quality!

Wish this has your awesome synth solo in it, but it is not necessary. I love this song.

[04] Some Chocolate Dust [04] Some Chocolate Dust

This song is really chilling.... When that bass started, felt a bit of a shiver....

It's a really nice change of pace from the rest of ENSC, methinks... Excellent audio, and I can't flaw the mastering. Clear as a [insert whatever here] to me!

RoVeRDude58 responds:

Ooo .-. there's people that actually follow ENSC... Haha, well thanks mate, if the bass made you shiver, then I did my job well ^.^

Thanks for the review!!

Defending Your Honor Defending Your Honor

This sounds really great! It gets the atmosphere just right!

The brass sounds kinda flat, like the velocity is too low... It's also very loud compared to everything else... I guess it's just me, though; Nobody else seems to care about it, and I don't really like brass...

Stadler responds:

I think you're right, definitely needs more power to the brass. Maybe it's how I ended up mixing it. I'll get it figured out for next time!

Thanks for the productive words and support!

Tides of War Tides of War

My 2 cents:
Add some sub-bass to give it that cinematic feeling you get when you play it through the sub-woofer...

But it is really epic! Can't wait!

Stadler responds:

Agreed! Honestly I've not heard this through a sub. I'm messing my recording setup at the moment but I'll be sure to get that added in before any more final releases! Glad you pointed that out. Thanks for the support!!!

Peaceful Memories Peaceful Memories

Wow! This is so awesome! Quality work... I wish I could do things like this...

Thank you!

PhysMus - Careful PhysMus - Careful

Wow... This song is really smooth! The realistic sounding (or should I say real) instruments really add a cool touch to this...

The only thing I can really complain about it is that it doesn't really loop.

MMBN - Electrical Crisis MMBN - Electrical Crisis

Yay! You still make music! This one's awesome!